Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Three Things I Love!

There are a lot of things I love, but this picture shows you three of the things I love and have many of!!  I guess most collectors are alike.  When we find something we love, we search for more until we have an overload of them!  Only one of these three is really on overload, but not too much overload!!

 

 

Vintage floor lamps, vintage and even new embroidered or cross-stitched pictures and last but certainly not least, 1930s striped suitcases!!!  I love them all!  They vary in color, in size and in stripe formation, but when I see one, it's hard to pass it up!!! 

 

I own about 40 vintage suitcases!!!  Some people may feel that's overload, but as for me, not yet!!!

 

I hope you have a great day and that shopping is in your future!

 

No comments: