Thursday, August 30, 2018

Life is Full of Surprises!! And Let's Go to Renningers!

Life has a way of getting your attention.  Hubby had been having some light headedness, dizziness, so we began the process of eliminating things it might be.  As it turned out after MRIs, EKGs, stress test and finally a heart cath that hubby had blocked arteries, from 30 percent to 100 percent!!!  A week ago today he had TRIPLE bypass surgery.  I'm happy to announce that he's doing remarkably well!  He was discharged Tuesday to rehab at a great facility, and he's doing three hours of rehab each day.  I think he's making remarkable progress.  I think he'll be coming home sooner than we thought!  I'm so proud of him.  He's a real trooper!!!

My daughter, Therese, and I have decided to set up at the antiques show in November at Renningers!!  We're so excited.  There and her fiancee, Jeff, are creating a lot of one-of-a-kind light fixtures.  My favorite is an old blue and white porcelain roaster.  It is pretty darned fabulous!!  Pictures when I can get my camera to cooperate!!  Come see us at booth 512 the third weekend in November, November 16 through 18!

I just popped over to see The Polka Dot Flea is celebrating their great news about being a Top Market to visit!!  Maybe one day we'll be vendors there!

No comments: